Skip to Content
Events Manager Job Description Template
Tiger Recruitment has created this events manager job description template for the benefit of our clients. It is generic and will need to be tailored to the specifics of each role.
Events Manager Job Description
- Designing and delivering both internal and external events
- Working closely with the head of marketing to identify opportunities for events
- Communicating with clients to ascertain precise event requirements
- Producing detailed event proposals, inclusive of venues, suppliers, staffing etc.
- Organising and overseeing all risk assessments
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are adhered to at the venue
- Co-ordinating and briefing all staff requirements
- Co-ordinating all supplies prior to the event and arranging their collection afterwards
- Overseeing and dismantling the event efficiently
- Evaluating events to assess with the marketing team
- Understanding and sticking to the company’s brand at all times
- Liaising with the marketing team to promote events on social media
- Minimum of five years’ project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving licence
- A strong industry contact book would be ideal
- Exceptional networking skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent multi-tasker
- Focused on results with an ability to analyse performance against goals
- Works well individually and as part of a team
Looking to recruit an events manager?
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- 25 days annual leave per annum
For more information on events manager recruitment, or for any questions, please get in touch.