Permanent Consultant, Bertie Siggers, interviews two experienced virtual assistants about their tips, in order to help personal assistants with the transition to working remotely. They cover: Their favourite technology Staying…
Did you know Tiger has a virtual division? Our expert team can recruit for a range of virtual roles, including virtual assistants (VA), bookkeepers, assistants, payroll assistants and receptionists.
No matter the role, a virtual worker recruited through Tiger is a high-calibre individual who is totally flexible and can work on short-term, long-term or ad -hoc projects to the highest standard. In particular, hiring a virtual assistant means that you can have a super experienced executive assistant or PA at your disposal, able to work remotely with all the necessary connectivity.
At Tiger, we have a database of highly qualified and experienced VAs that have been interviewed, screened and tested by our expert consultants. They are often available immediately for both project and ongoing work. For this service we charge our clients the same amount they would normally pay for a freelance VA.
So why is a VA right for you?
• Reduced costs – you only need to pay a VA for the hours they work and can be a cheaper hire than a temp or permanent requirement.
• No need to accommodate an additional employee in office space.
• Work on a variety of jobs, big or small
• You have total flexibility – your VA is on call whenever you need them.
Why should you hire a VA through Tiger Recruitment?
• You can be safe in the knowledge that your VA or virtual assistant has been properly screened, tested and referenced. We will also conduct regular reviews while on placement to ensure consistent work.
• Our VAs and virtual assistants are often available immediately.
• If you are concerned about confidentiality, we can provide you with a standardised non-disclosure agreement template for your VA or virtual assistant to sign.
• Enhanced connectivity – all our VAs have access to all the technology they need to complete a range of virtual tasks. This includes a fast computer and Internet connection, smart phone, microphone, headphones and the relevant applications. They also have access to Tiger Recruitment’s IT support system, which guarantees a 30-minute call back.
• Our simple payroll system means a stress-fee payment system. Once we have received a signed timesheet, we will pay your virtual PA or virtual assistant and will invoice you for the hours he/she has worked plus any expenses agreed upfront. Alternatively, we can also arrange payment on a project rate.
• Specific terms and conditions for our VA services will be provided to ensure full protection.
Looking for a virtual job, or in need of some virtual assistance? Get in touch today to see how Tiger Virtual can help!