Personal Assistant / House Manager
New York City, NY SALARY: $90,000 - $110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Personal Assistant / House Manager, New York, NY
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 pa.
An ultra-high next induvial is looking for a personal assistant based in NYC, who can support both the principal and house manager obligations. The person in this position now has recently been promoted so there is a lot of room for growth. The principal is the CEO and Founder of a very popular cosmetic brand.
- Supporting personal travel and home management logistics
- Support home renovation projects in NYC, Upstate NY, and other areas
- Calendar management to maximize productivity between work and life
- Support communication across a wide range of subcontractors for both personal and work-related matters
- Willing to take on new projects as they come up
- Support early-stage investments by ensuring that partners are creating deliverables
- Other duties as they come up
- 5 years experience as a personal assistant with house management skills too
- The ability to drive with a valid driver’s license is a must
- Ability to sometimes travel to upper Westchester
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
- Great with multi-tasking
- Creative backgrounds are preferred
- Understanding the latest technology and organizational trends/methodologies
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Loves the hustle and ambitious
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Jun 2023 JOB ID: JK29828