We have matched exceptional jobseekers with fantastic businesses since 2001 and, for those looking to recruit staff, the hiring process has changed drastically in that time. Even prior to the pandemic, we were already seeing the desires of both businesses and job seekers shift. Now, we’re seeing another dramatic shift in hiring. Both the pandemic
I hosted a webinar with three mental health specialists – Jo Yarker from Affinity Health at Work, Business Psychologist Julie Osborn and Ruth Cooper-Dickson from Champs Consulting – who offered their tips for employers managing employees’ mental health during the pandemic.
- Tips for managers in looking after their own mental health
- The importance of wellbeing and social check-ins with employees
- The signs that employees may be suffering from mental ill health
- How to keep furloughed employees engaged in the social side of the workplace
- Tips for future planning
- Great online mental health resources
Watch the webinar in full below:
Looking for more guidance to help navigate the coming months? Our future of work after COVID-19 article will help!