Lead Consultant for Tiger HR, Aseel Ibrahim, records a monthly HR podcast to provide guidance on topical issues for human resources staff. Aseel, as a CIPD Level Five certified HR recruiter, brings her own knowledge, wit and humour to her conversations with her guests, inviting them to share their stories and reveal their insights to
I hosted a webinar with three mental health specialists – Jo Yarker from Affinity Health at Work, Business Psychologist Julie Osborn and Ruth Cooper-Dickson from Champs Consulting – who offered their tips for employers managing employees’ mental health during the pandemic.
- Tips for managers in looking after their own mental health
- The importance of wellbeing and social check-ins with employees
- The signs that employees may be suffering from mental ill health
- How to keep furloughed employees engaged in the social side of the workplace
- Tips for future planning
- Great online mental health resources
Watch the webinar in full below:
Looking for more guidance to help navigate the coming months? Our future of work after COVID-19 article will help! Our HR recruitment specialists are also on hand to help with your recruitment needs.