The world of Human Resources (HR) is rapidly evolving, and at the forefront of this transformation are two game-changing technologies: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation. As we venture deeper into…
I hosted a webinar with three mental health specialists – Jo Yarker from Affinity Health at Work, Business Psychologist Julie Osborn and Ruth Cooper-Dickson from Champs Consulting – who offered their tips for employers managing employees’ mental health during the pandemic.
- Tips for managers in looking after their own mental health
- The importance of wellbeing and social check-ins with employees
- The signs that employees may be suffering from mental ill health
- How to keep furloughed employees engaged in the social side of the workplace
- Tips for future planning
- Great online mental health resources
Watch the webinar in full below:
Looking for more guidance to help navigate the coming months? Our future of work after COVID-19 article will help! You can also find out more about alternative working arrangements in our guide to flexible working. Our HR recruitment specialists are also on hand to help with your recruitment needs.