Exceptional, innovative, industry-leading employees won’t simply walk through your company’s front door, no matter how impressive the reception. Competition is too high at the moment to be complacent or passive…
I hosted a webinar with three mental health specialists – Jo Yarker from Affinity Health at Work, Business Psychologist Julie Osborn and Ruth Cooper-Dickson from Champs Consulting – who offered their tips for employers managing employees’ mental health during the pandemic.
- Tips for managers in looking after their own mental health
- The importance of wellbeing and social check-ins with employees
- The signs that employees may be suffering from mental ill health
- How to keep furloughed employees engaged in the social side of the workplace
- Tips for future planning
- Great online mental health resources
Watch the webinar in full below:
Looking for more guidance to help navigate the coming months? Our future of work after COVID-19 article will help! Our HR recruitment specialists are also on hand to help with your recruitment needs.