Updated 29th September 2020 Given the massive transition COVID-19 triggered in businesses around the world, it’s no surprise that almost all existing rules were thrown out the window overnight. Since March 2020, companies have navigated through extreme uncertainty and adapt the best they can. To make sense of this new normal, we’ve put together the
I hosted a webinar with three mental health specialists – Jo Yarker from Affinity Health at Work, Business Psychologist Julie Osborn and Ruth Cooper-Dickson from Champs Consulting – who offered their tips for employers managing employees’ mental health during the pandemic.
- Tips for managers in looking after their own mental health
- The importance of wellbeing and social check-ins with employees
- The signs that employees may be suffering from mental ill health
- How to keep furloughed employees engaged in the social side of the workplace
- Tips for future planning
- Great online mental health resources
Watch the webinar in full below:
Looking for more guidance to help navigate the coming months? Our future of work after COVID-19 article will help!