The COVID-19 pandemic will have a long-lasting impact on working lives, with many employees having to navigate new ways of working or downshift their careers, as well as adapt to…
Every year, Tiger Recruitment releases a Salary and Benefits Review. This year, information was extracted from roles placed, rather than candidates interviewed, and is reflective of the impact that COVID-19 has had on our lives.
What’s included in the report?
Within the report, you’ll find guidance on salary ranges and trends for roles within the business support, private, hospitality and HR sectors. Alongside this, we’ve outlined the benefits offered to employees this year and shared how employee priorities have changed following the pandemic. It also includes commentary from our management team.
How the report can benefit your business
A high quality, independent salary survey is a key component in your compensation strategy and will help you stay on target to attract and retain the best talent in your industry.
Having access to a comprehensive data set ensures that your HR team stay abreast of changes in the employment market and has a thorough understanding of pay rates and trends, helping you to maintain your competitive position.
The report provides valuable statistical insights into the markets in which your business competes for talent and serves as a benchmarking tool enabling your business to make informed remuneration decisions.
Referring to credible survey data can also help to increase employee motivation as it will be clear that diligent decisions have been made around compensation.
Highlights of this year’s survey
The results of this year’s survey highlight what employees and jobseekers want and to what extent they feel their expectations are being met. A selection of the major findings in this year’s review include:
- With the US’ restrictions on travel continuing to ease, the talent shortage should ease in kind, as foreign candidates return over the coming 12 months
- With the increased confidence of the second half of 2021, the market has swung back in favor of candidates, creating fierce competition for talent amongst businesses
- The Great Resignation continues unabated, and employers must work on more innovative and effective strategies to retain talent
- While salary remains the most important factor for employees and jobseekers, there’s growing awareness of the need for employers to offer personalized benefits, chief among them being flexible working options
- Many employees are seeking more support from their employers, including provisions for mental health and practical support for remote working.
Request your copy of the Salary and Benefits Review here.
We hope you find the document useful. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.