Skip to Content
Estate Manager Job Description Template
Tiger Private has created this estate manager job description as a starting point for our clients. It will need to be tailored to the specifics of each household’s requirements.
Estate Manager Job Description
- Overseeing smooth running of estate, working directly with principal to plan and execute a management plan of the property and grounds
- Communicating with and manage any farming and/or tenants
- Managing ground staff and contractors
- Ensuring that house is maintained and all practical equipment is running smoothly
- Managing utilities, creating estate manuals and ensuring principal receives competitive quotes on any repairs
- Managing principal’s multiple properties, travelling to each one to maintain oversight and contact with sites and teams
- Acting as first point of contact for staff and contractors
- Acting as first point of contact in case of emergency (i.e alarm going off, pool leaking)
- Relevant estate management experience
- Proven ability to manage staff and oversee busy and large properties
- Full driver’s licence
- Strong financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Organised and thorough
- All-rounder and team player
Looking to recruit an estate manager?
- Live-in role, with generous accommodation
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information on estate manager recruitment, or for any questions, please get in touch.