Skip to Content
CLOSE PROTECTION JOB DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE
Tiger Private has created this close protection job description as a starting point for our clients. It will need to be tailored to the specifics of each household’s requirements.
Close Protection Officers (CPOs), keep clients safe from unwanted attention or physical harm. They are responsible for assessing security measures and providing discreet surveillance.
Close Protection Job Description
- Ensuring safety of principal and family members
- Risk assessment and planning to minimise threats
- Establishing and maintaining secure environments
- Maintaining security of household and vehicles
- Using physical intervention as necessary
- Responding to medical emergencies
- Clean and valid UK driving licence
- Excellent physical health
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant accreditation/qualifications
- First Aid Training (FPOSI)
- SIA Front Line Close Protection Licence
- Close Protection course training (BTEC Level 3 Close Protection)
- Professional appearance
- Patient and able to stay calm under pressure
- Organised and thorough
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Potential for overseas travel
For more information on close protection recruitment, please get in touch.