Vice President of Human Resources – Fluent in Mandarin
US SALARY: $200,000 - $300,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Vice President of Human Resources – Fluent In Mandarin
Salary: $200,000 - $300,000 pa.
A global family office headquartered in Hong Kong with an office in California is looking for a Vice President of Human Resources to build their New York office during an exciting growth period. This person will be working very closely with the CEO and CFO along with other senior executives.
- Design and develop the organization structure, shepherd the processes to determine the need and plans to position, growth that supports the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Build leadership strength in the executive team and support the transformation work across our business to create sustainable success for the company.
- Provide strategic, proactive, and innovative human resources leadership and operate as a business partner on key organizational and management matters.
- Leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, retention, training, leadership development, succession planning, change management, organizational and performance management, and compensation and benefits globally.
- Ability to speak and read Mandarin in a business environment
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- 25% - 40% domestic travel.
- 10 years of global Human Resources experience.
- 5 years working at the senior level in an international fast paced/matrix environment.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Ability to collaborate and proactively partner with stakeholders to develop strategy and solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Understand and apply servant-leadership, work collaboratively with integrity, and demonstrate accountability.
- A Bachelors is required; a Master's degree is preferred.
- Professional HR Certification preferred.
POSTED: 29 Nov 2021 JOB ID: JK24054