Executive Assistant, Not for Profit – Upper East Side, Manhattan
US SALARY: $55,000 - $85,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant, Not for Profit - Upper East Side, Manhattan
$55,000 - $65,000 p.a. + healthcare benefits
My client, a Not for Profit organization based in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, is looking for a highly organized, proactive, and detail-orientated Executive Assistant to support an incredibly busy Director. This is a temp-to-perm role to begin as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role you must be highly PC literate and able to type at a minimum of 90 words per minute.
- Support the Director in all day to day endeavors including management of a busy calendar, scheduling appointments, and acting as their gatekeeper
- Heavy typing of emails that will be directly dictated by the Director (this accounts for 75% of the role)
- General office administration including coordination of weekly staff meetings, minute taking, event assistance/coordination
- You will be able to be agile, and able to support the ever-changing demands of the Director
- You will be used to supporting with highly confidential matters and be able to provide the utmost discretion
- You will ideally hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 2 years’ support at Executive level
- You will have superb computer skills including MAC and PC, and Google Suite
Working hours are 9am – 5pm, 5 days per week, and my client offer healthcare for all permanent employees.
Please get in touch to hear more!
POSTED: 01 Mar 2021 JOB ID: ALNFP21522