These rules and any other rules specified by Tiger Recruitment Limited (the “Company”) from time to time (“Promotion Rules”) apply to any Promotion (“Promotion”), which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Promotion Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
How to enter
- All participants who complete the salary survey 2022 and agree to enter before the closing date of September 24th, 2021 will automatically be placed into the draw for a chance to win. Prizes are as follows; first prize £350 voucher and second prize is £100 voucher or Jo Malone candle to the maximum of £100 including delivery.
- Only entries received within the stated time period will be entered into the draw for the Salary Survey 2022’s prize. After the final closing day of said date (24th September 2021), no further entries will be accepted.
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Tiger Recruitment Limited will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By completing the Salary Survey with Tiger Recruitment Limited and requesting entry to the draw, you are automatically submitting an entry, and agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Tiger Recruitment Limited reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering a Promotion you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion, for announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes where specified and agreed by you.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the Tiger Recruitment Limited, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Each individual can only complete the survey once, and so only one entry will be entered into the draw.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win or make a charitable donation to Trussell Trust, www.trusselltrust.org, equivalent to the value of the prize. Tiger Recruitment Limited may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Tiger Recruitment Limited reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 14 days of the prize draw or competition ending and judicated by an independent judge.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Tiger Recruitment Limited within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Tiger Recruitment Limited will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The associated prize will be sent to the winners within 14 days of responding to Tiger Recruitment Limited.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Tiger Recruitment Limited reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Tiger Recruitment Limited control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Tiger Recruitment Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Tiger Recruitment Limited, 91 Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EF or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- Tiger Recruitment Limited reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Tiger Recruitment Limited, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Tiger Recruitment Limited its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Tiger Recruitment Limited or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- These Promotion Rules and each Promotion are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Promotion Rules and/or a Promotion Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
- Tiger Recruitment Limited reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.