1. These rules and any other rules specified by Tiger Recruitment Limited (the “Company”) from time to time (“Promotion Rules”) apply to any Promotion (“Promotion”), which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Promotion Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
2. All entries must be received during the period in which the Promotion is open and late entries will be disqualified.
3. There are four prizes to be won – a £200 voucher to either Selfridges, Amazon or Westfield, a £100 Fortnum and Mason hamper, a bottle of Fortnum and Mason champagne to the value £44.50 of and a Jo Malone candle to the value of £48.
4. These will be delivered to addresses provided by winners
5. Each winner will receive one of the prizes above, picked at random by Tiger Recruitment
6. The four winners will be notified on the 14th of April.
7. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar).
8. The Promotion can only be applied to entries between March 30th and April 13th.
9. By entering a Promotion you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion, for announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes where specified and agreed by you.
10. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Promotion.
11. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Promotion Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
12. These Promotion Rules and each Promotion are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Promotion Rules and/or a Promotion Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).