1. These rules and any other rules specified by Tiger Recruitment Limited (the “Company”) from time to time (“Promotion Rules”) apply to any Promotion (“Promotion”), which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Promotion Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
2. This promotion is only applicable to permanent placements made by Tiger Recruitment until March 31st for not-for-profit or charity organisations.
3. This promotion allows not-for-profit organisations or charities to pay a 15% placement fee, of the candidate’s permanent annual salary.
4. If, after an offer has been made and accepted, the Engagement (a) does not commence because the Candidate withdraws their acceptance; or (b) once it has commenced, is terminated by either the Candidate or the Client (except in circumstances where the Candidate is made redundant) before the expiry of the first two (2) calendar months from the date of commencement of the Engagement; then subject to the terms of clause 5.1, the Agency will refund the Introduction Fee or one Replacement Candidate will be provided without further charge subject to availability.
5. In order to qualify for the refund, set out in clause 5, then:
5.1. the Client must comply with the provisions of clause 3.1 of Tiger Recruitment Ltd’s standard Terms of Business of and must notify the Agency in writing of the termination of the Engagement or the non-commencement of the Engagement within seven (7) days of its termination or non-commencement;
5.1.1. the Client must satisfy the Agency that there have been no significant changes to the job specification which have led to the Candidate terminating the Engagement; and
5.1.2. The Client must exclusively give the Agency four (4) weeks from the date of the notice of non-commencement or termination in which to find one suitable Replacement Candidate based on the original specification given for the position the Client is seeking to fill. If after four weeks from the date of the notice no suitable Replacement Candidate can be found, the Client will then be eligible for a refund, subject to the rest of clause 5.
5.1.3. For the purposes of this clause 6 the date of termination of the Engagement shall be the date on which the Candidate ceases working or would have ceased working for the Client, but for any period of garden leave or payment in lieu of notice, whichever is the later.
5.2. In circumstances where clause 3.5 & 3.6 applies within Tiger Recruitment Ltd’s standard Terms of Business, the full Introduction Fee is payable and there shall be no entitlement to a refund.
5.3. If, subsequent to the Client receiving a refund, the Candidate is re-Engaged within a period of six (6) calendar months from the date of termination, then the refund shall be repaid to the Agency. The Client shall not be entitled to any further refunds in relation to the re-Engagement of this
6. Requests must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar).
7. Existing job briefs and late entries will not be accepted as part of this Promotion.
8. By entering a Promotion you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion, for announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes where specified and agreed by you.
9. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Promotion.
10. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Promotion Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
11. These Promotion Rules and each Promotion are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Promotion Rules and/or a Promotion Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).