Wait Staff – Tapas Bar
London (Greater) SALARY: £9 - £10 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
A cosy tapas bar based in Islington is looking for a Waiter/Waitress to join their team on a temporary basis. It would be ideal if you are able to speak Spanish or have previous experience working in a tapas bar or Spanish restaurant. Or you might just be a big fan of Spanish food!
They are looking for someone to start from Sunday 19th September. The roles will be ongoing as you will be needed to support the team during their busiest times.
The salary is paying between £9-£10 per hour, depending on experience.
The shift is working 15.00-21.00 – during their peak hours.
What you’ll do:
- Clear and reset tables
- Serve food to customers at their tables
- Take food from the serving station to the front of the restaurant
- Work as part of a team, with a helpful and happy to muck-in attitude
- Uphold high quality health and safety standards
- Look well-presented in a smart and clean uniform
- Interact with customers in a friendly and proactive manner
Who are you:
- Previous experience working in a front of house role
- Previous experience working in a Spanish restaurant is ideal, but not necessary
- Friendly, happy to muck-in and get involved
- Have high standards of service
- Committed to providing a high level of service to customers
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Passion for food!
If you’re available and interested in the role, please apply now!
POSTED: 15 Sep 2021 JOB ID: JCTAPASWAIT23519