Middle East SALARY: 12,000 AED - 15,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The Visual Designer for eCommerce Marketing works within and supports the Design team, within the Performance & Online Marketing team to positively impact the eCommerce business and customer experience.
The Visual Designer and the Design team will produce high-quality, on-brand, innovative and engaging digital ad creative across all paid social and paid media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Display Advertising and YouTube.
Working as a Visual Designer within the Performance & Online Marketing team, they will adopt a ‘performance creative’ mindset, to have awareness of and make best use of performance marketing metrics when recommending, producing and developing advertising creative, to improve Click Through Rate and overall marketing performance.
- Works within the Design team, reporting to the Senior Visual Designer, inside the Performance & Online Marketing team.
- Is jointly responsible for the production of high quality and on-brand creative assets for digital media and advertising within eCommerce.
- Is partly responsible for the performance of creative assets and campaigns to support the delivery of marketing channel, brand and business targets.
- Works seamlessly with the Digital Marketing team, CRM team and brand teams to develop high quality creative assets and deliver the timely launch of marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with the Brand Planning & Strategy team and brand teams to deliver a highly engaging, and fully aligned customer experience across the marketing funnel and all marketing and sales channels.
- Effectively translate ideas into design executions, ensuring a consistently high level of design quality.
- Produce high-quality and engaging advertising creative, from concept to execution across all marketing platforms and devices, to meet with brand, campaign, channel and audience objectives and to drive performance.
- Document brand standards and style guides and apply to all creative to uphold and improve brand equity.
- Deliver advertising creative in a timely manner and in accordance with creative briefs and SLAs, to enable the launch of campaigns to each brand’s campaign and trading calendar
- Create, iterate and innovate on graphic elements, assets and visual treatments that reflect diverse brands.
- Develop design layouts and templates for maximum usability and time efficiency.
- Hold briefings and creative reviews to brainstorm and provide feedback on the performance of creative assets against campaign and business objectives.
- Contribute to managing overall costs by minimizing expenses and by finding improved and innovative methods to reduce costs.
- At least 2 years of working in web and mobile application visual design within an eCommerce business.
- Educated to degree level.
- Design experience across multiple brands markets and industry sectors including fashion and home furnishing and cosmetics.
- Expert knowledge of web and mobile design and workflow tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Closely follows trends and developments in design and technology and integrates them into practices.
- Design experience across multiple brands and markets and including fashion and home industries.
- Producing online creative solutions from concept / initiative to delivery and implementation.
- Designing multi-lingual websites, mobile sites and mobile apps.
- Global eCommerce retail experience.
- Good marketing sensibilities and understanding of the impact of Click Through Rate on marketing performance.
- Proven ability to motivate, collaborate, influence and drive consensus or take the lead on decisions.
- Expert in typography and web layouts.
- Expert in common web design software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) in particular.
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Delivery-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines - time management and good.
- organizational skills are critical.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Sep 2022 JOB ID: AH1940VD