Virtual Assistant – part-time 10 hours per week
London (West End) SALARY: £15 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Our client is an international business headquartered in Europe. They are looking for a Virtual Assistant to join them in an ongoing temporary role working around 10 hours per week. This role will see you assist the business in a remote capacity with a range of support tasks.
We are looking for someone with great experience working remotely and providing virtual support. You will understand how to preempt needs when working with a remote workforce and have exceptional organisational skills to ensure that those you are supporting have everything they need at their fingertips. We are looking for someone who is responsive and flexible and happy to assist the team with all requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Compiling expenses
- Booking meeting rooms and venues for meetings
- Research, data analysis, updating spreadsheets and maintaining records
We are looking for someone who can work well autonomously and can manage their time effectively.
Key attributes and skills are:
- Reliable and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to implement a strategy and streamline processes
- German language skills are advantageous but not essential
Apply now to be considered for this role. We are looking for a candidate available to start asap.
POSTED: 16 Jul 2020 JOB ID: RSVA21413