Vice President Investor Relations
Other (US) SALARY: $160,000 - $240,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Investor Relations Vice President or Director
Salary: $160,000 - $240,000 pa. + bonus
A private equity firm that invests in B2B companies in the industrial and specialty distribution sectors is looking for an Investor Relations Vice President or Director to support their Lexington, Kentucky office. This firm differentiates itself by its hands-on approach, in-house operational expertise, and friendly and hard-working culture. We serve as a resource to our portfolio companies, across all organizational levels, to help them grow and build long-term value.
- Work with the Managing Partner and Managing Director, Fund Operations to develop and execute the Firm’s Investor Relations Strategy
- Update DealCloud with all current investor data and meeting/interaction notes
- Review all correspondence from the firm to investors and make sure the proper people for each investor are included in the correspondence
- Coordinate and attend quarterly investor meetings
- Work with Managing Director, Fund Operations to develop Investor Relations materials, including but not limited to quarterly reports, teasers for co-investment opportunities, pitch decks for fundraising, discreet reports for individual investor requests, and all other investor communications
- Schedule and ensure Managing Partner and/or Managing Director, Fund Operations attends all investor meetings and updates DealCloud with the relevant information
- Manage AGM planning in coordination with Event Planner
- Review weekly brief for Managing Partner and Managing Director
- Work with Deal Team for individual deals to develop co-investment teasers, review and edit marketing materials, organize, and manage the data room
- Contacts investors with co-investment marketing materials and generate interest in deals
- Prepare deal team members for meetings with
- Coordinates meetings for the deal team with investors
- Review and comment on side letters from investors and raise all economic or commercial terms with the Managing Director, Fund
- Work with Managing Director to prepare a timeline and assign responsibilities for gathering data, and preparing marketing materials, including pitch deck, PPM, DDQ, and portfolio company data
- Manage benchmarking process and proactively update the Firm’s metrics
- Develop lists of prospects and utilize personal network and Preqin
- Attend all meetings with the placement agent and work with the placement agent to capture all information from the fundraising process in DealCloud
- Coordinate investor requests and responses on behalf of the Firm
- Produce weekly reports on the status of the fundraising, investor interest, possible check size, etc.
- Extensive LP relationships within middle market and direct co-investment universe
- Knowledge/experience with all aspects of private equity process including sourcing, evaluation, financing, execution, monitoring, etc.
- 8+ years in private equity, direct experience raising equity capital from institutional investors
- Superior attention to detail and analytics skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Finance, or other relevant fields preferred
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Mar 2023 JOB ID: JK28972