UX/UI Product Designer
Middle East SALARY: 20,000 AED - 30,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Designer.
This position will be responsible for maintaining the UX/UI process into the team, being our user experience expert and advocating for customer centric design and a strong experimentation culture.
- Works closely with CRO Managers and Digital Product Manager’s team to execute on all CRO initiatives, translating our data driven hypothesis and qualitative customer insights into tangible solutions
- Has strong visual design skills, can create compelling, branded, high-fidelity product designs that are engaging, conversion driven and scale across all platforms.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the customer journey, creating visuals, that are translated into AB or MV tests to push conversion.
- Owns the design process and is responsible for presenting ideas to the team and stakeholders.
- Uses quantitative and qualitative data insights and research to drive design decision making.
- Ensures solutions respond to customer needs, are user tested, optimised and well defined for every relevant journey and case scenario.
- Ensures design deliverables and optimisations are efficiently and appropriately handed over to our development team.
- Is passionate about digital customer experiences and experimentation.
- Delivering UX/UI Design excellence in ecommerce products with solutions that are based on business needs and user insights, designing intuitive mobile first & responsive experiences.
- You’ll be responsible for all design artefacts produced, from initial discovery, wireframes, journey mapping through to the final UI design finesse.
- Champion & embrace a Design Thinking Methodology setting up best in class processes and customer focused the working environment
- Present insights and designs back to large audiences and senior stakeholders.
- Take broad hypothesis and translate them into storyboards, detailed interaction designs flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions.
- You’ll execute (and advocate for) polished, intuitive and accessible user experiences.
- You’re pragmatic and able to balance the ideal experience with knowing where and when to make scoping trade-offs based on technical constraints, experimentation strategy or business risk.
- Experience using prototyping to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, mobile responsive UI, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function and conversion best practices
- You will create compelling visual designs that align to our CRO strategy, brand standards and conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions.
- Actively collaborate as part of an Agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately.
- Able to work with designs systems, libraries to the highest standards.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and walkthrough and end to end experiences and scenarios.
- A strong collaborator, able to produce documentation and will be involved throughout implementation and QA process to ensure end product meets user acceptance standards.
- Work seamlessly with other members of the eCommerce team, provide UX expertise, supporting and facilitating ideation workshops and brainstorms.
- Work closely with other designers, project managers and delivery teams to ensure clear planning, testing and successful deployment of projects.
CRO & Customer driven
- Experimentation and conversion optimisation experience is paramount.
- Design solutions that tackle real customer needs with high impact on conversion revenue.
- Promote a Customer Centric approach across all teams.
- At least 4 years’ experience in customer facing UX & Visual UI design, able to create compelling, tests and concepts from wireframe to high-fidelity.
- Demonstrated experienced using design systems, creating and iterating libraries.
- You worked as part of an in-house prod development team to launch a consumer-facing features.
- Be able to prototype low and high-fidelity using sketch, Invision, to Figma, Principle or similar tool.
- Be able to work at pace in an agile environment.
- Be able to explain ideas in a way that other people understand.
- Welcome constructive criticism and able to constructively review work from others.
- Engage the whole multidisciplinary team with the design process to deliver the best quality outputs.
- Lead a workshop & ideate with wider team.
- Experience in design sprints methodology, comfortable with quick turnaround of high-level designs.
- Technical knowledge of design principles, tools and software (Advance Sketch / Figma).
- eCommerce / retail experience.
- Motion skills
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Experience of using research tools ie: Content square, Hotjar, usertesting.com, etc.
- Experience of MENA markets.
POSTED: 17 May 2022 JOB ID: ARI0022PD