Middle East SALARY: 22,000 AED - 26,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a UX Designer to join their expanding team.
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and tangible experiences.
• Craft and prototype digital user interfaces for responsive web and native mobile apps.
• Design flows and screens according to best practiced interaction design standards.
• Partner with Interaction Designers, Front-End Developers, BA’s, PM’s and content strategists’ on a daily basis.
• Work within practical, technical and brand constraints.
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers and developers in order to continually raise our standards.
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
• 5+ years digital design experience (in-house, agency or consultancy).
• Some experience designing and deploying responsive websites and native mobile apps.
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Design (i.e. Graphic, Vis Coms, Product, HCI or related.
• Extensive working knowledge of industry standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, et al).
• Experience building interactive prototypes (Invision, Origami, Protopie).
• Fluent in English (Arabic, a bonus).
• Strong online or digital portfolio demonstrating a broad body of work.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Sep 2022 JOB ID: AH0822UX