UI/UX Designer – Dubai
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 15,000 AED - 17,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client looking for someone to join their business process team in the role of a UI/UX Designer. The development team is outsourced to India however the UI/UX designer will work in the BPM team based out of Dubai. They create internal applications, but also externally facing, customer applications; all of which span across web, mobile and desktop applications including websites. The BPM team is responsible for all the functions below and the person will be expected to be in-charge of all the design functions between points 3 – 5.
1. Application flow
2. Functional specifications
3. Design (UI/UX) – initial mockups
5. UI/UX - final designs
6. Epics/User Stores for the application using Jira and Confluence
7. Explaining the specifications to the developers
8. Putting a team in place
9. Project Management
10. Infrastructure design
11. Code base setup - outsourced.
12. Development – outsourced.
13. Unit testing – outsourced.
15. Beta go live.
16. Go Live
17. Training / demos / documentation / ongoing requirements
The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in visual design and be able to serve as a UX/UI Designer. The UI/UX Designer should bring a highly entrepreneurial sensibility to their work, able to wear multiple hats and work in an agile and iterative environment. The role is expected to work in the office on Monday to Thursday, with Friday being an optional workfrom-home day. This role is based in Dubai.
• Collaborate with team members to create engaging digital solutions that are user-centered, on brand and strategically driven.
• Introduce concepts of UI/IX design and workflows to our friendly team of developers.
• Produce original UI designs for projects ranging full websites, mobile apps, strategic landing pages and desktop applications.
• Design for a variety of platforms including mobile browsers, iOS, Android and desktop browsers.
• Produce designs to help the product team understand the desired customer experience, including high-fidelity wireframes, flows, prototypes, etc.
• Partner with cross-discipline team members to provide creative ideas and recommendations to product stakeholders.
• Stay abreast of current trends and best practices related to user experience and user interface design.
• Continuously provide usability design improvement recommendations based on industry best practices and observed user behaviour.
• Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interface Design, Visual Arts or related field or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of experience designing user experiences for mobile apps, mobile and desktop web, or experience in visual or interaction design.
• Experience across the product development life cycle of web and mobile applications.
• Knowledge of the best practices for interaction design for cross-platform devices and applications.
• Proficiency in design tools & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
• Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design.
• Graphic Design Skills, Page Layout Skills, Creativity Flexibility, Attention to Detail, DeadlineOriented.
• Prior experience designing applications would be highly advantageous, whether web-based, native mobile or desktop.
• Possession of excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with team members at all levels.
• Excels at balancing usability with great design.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritise and organise.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Mar 2023 JOB ID: ZCUIUX