UI UX Designer
London (West End) SALARY: £350 - £450 PER: Day TERM: Contract
An excellent opportunity to join an up and coming fintech platform during a time of rapid growth, as a UI UX Designer, initially on a 6 month fixed term contract!
My client, a fintech platform, are recruiting a dynamic UI UX Designer who will be responsible for the UX and UI design of their various digital assets. They require someone who will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
They are looking for someone with a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI UX design problems and experience of working with applications/mobile and web platforms for large B2C who have to compete for their users’ attention.
The successful applicant will be working from their Mayfair offices, liaising regularly with others in the overseas tech team.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
• Producing high-quality UI design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, banners designing and flow diagrams.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets. (mostly mobile: android & IOS)
• Testing UI elements such as banners, screen layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
• Collaborating with the internal to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
• Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-6 years’ UI / UX design experience for digital products or services.
• A portfolio of professional UI / UX design work for both mobile and web platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Adobe XD, iOS,
Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & illustrator)
• A team player but can work independently too.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
POSTED: 30 Jul 2020 JOB ID: CLSUIUX123564