Travelling Personal Assistant/Estate Manager
US SALARY: $125,000 - $175,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger is working on a highly confidential opportunity, on behalf of one of our UHNW clients based in Greenwich, Connecticut. This is a fast-paced role supporting two principals, suited to someone who has extensive experience as a personal assistant based out of a private residence. Added experience in estate management will be a huge bonus too.
This role has the potential for extensive travel once restrictions ease, so you must have the ability to travel for extended periods of time at short notice.
• Calendar management for both principals
• Extensive travel management – including all transportation (private and commercial), as well as all transfers.
• Assistance with the administration and management of their homes in Europe and the US.
• Setting up residences ahead of principals arriving
• Helping to hire staff
• General day-to-day support with any ongoing projects.
• Highly competent with multiple technologies, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• A no-job-too-small attitude. You will be happy to manage the smallest tasks and errands, through to high-level projects.
• Able to work on the go
• Calm nature
• Emotional intelligence.
• Strong team player with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• 10+ years’ experience in a similar role working in a high-pressure environment.
To be considered for this role, you will be happy to work across time zones when needed, and flexible to work beyond your standard working hours if necessary.
POSTED: 12 Apr 2021 JOB ID: ALPAEM12345