Travelling Business Assistant
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
We have an outstanding opportunity for a top EA/business assistant to work in a 1:1 role for the entrepreneurial CEO of a boutique investment business. This is a truly incredible opportunity that will see you supporting a jet-setting, high flying executive acting as his true right hand and gatekeeper, supporting in all business and private matters. You could find yourself travelling up to 70% of the time so we are looking for someone agile who is up for a challenge. This role will be hired as an ongoing temporary position with an outlook to become permanent.
What you will do:
This incredibly rewarding role will see you take on a range of duties including:
- Complex diary management, both business and personal
- Preparing detailed travel itineraries including flights, vehicles, hotels and transfers
- Extensive email correspondence
- Organising meetings, booking venues and restaurants
- Research, preparation for meetings, preparing documents and presentations.
- Processing of expenses and basic finance preparation
- Arranging social engagements, booking restaurants etc.
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a top assistant with experience supporting a C suite executive in a 1:1 role. Experience in the technology or e-commerce industry will be highly advantageous.
- High energy – able to keep up with a demanding role and fast-paced exec
- Responsible and trustworthy and incredibly discreet
- A real problem solver – able to think on your feet quickly
- An excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Tech savvy and business minded
German language skills highly desirable
We are looking for candidates avaialble to interview and start asap. Apply now to be considered
POSTED: 09 Oct 2020 JOB ID: RS21688