Training & Events Coordinator
London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client, a not-for-profit organisation with stunning offices in Canary Wharf is seeking a Training & Events Coordinator on a temporary basis with the option of hybrid working.
This role would suit someone who is highly organised, proactive and ideally with some experience coordinating events. There may be a requirement to attend some events, including travel to Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- Produce conference materials
- Event set up, pre-loading presentations, registration, and support other members of the team with running their events
- Provide management information in a timely manner
- Provide logistical support to ensure the smooth running of the online or face to face courses and events
- Administrative support to the leadership team as needed
- Create event booking pages, organise and attend working party meetings required
- Budget management
- Delegate liaison/process bookings into the CRM
- Perform ad hoc requests from time to time
WHAT YOU’LL NEED;
- Experience in Event Coordination
- Excellent oral and written English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills including record keeping
- Flexibility to work extended hours around events as required
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
POSTED: 18 Jul 2022 JOB ID: SS26934