Toronto Director of Residences
Canada SALARY: $250,000 - $325,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client a private household based in Toronto, Canada with multiple households in both Canada and the U.S. are looking for a top-notch Director of Residences to manage their households and family office. Must be comfortable with traveling to local, regional and US properties.
As the Director of Residences, you would be creating property and household staffing plans, which will include each of the properties. Along with overseeing design and construction management. You would be working with around 10 staff between their four residences and be part of the leadership team. They are looking for someone with experience managing both Canadian and US based residential properties.
- Documentation maintenance including documents and systems
- Preventative maintenance
- Vendor and Supplier coordination and list management. Including monitoring budgets and contracts
- Design and construction management
- Safety and security – working with outside security consultants along with disaster preparedness
- Moving and storage management
Hospitality and Staff
- Point of contact for residences organization standards
- Staff acquisition – including onboarding and training
- Event management
- Preparing the homes for the principals stays
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff on travel coordination and logistics
Reporting and Communication
- Task tracking
- Property and staff communication
- Staying in communication with the principals on their needs and preferences
- Creating a property and personal services database including inventory
Financial and Administrative
- Budgeting and expense control
- Insurance tracking
- Creating lasting relationships with vendor and suppliers
Their ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, along with a minimum of 10 years’ experience or equivalent experience within a HNW private household. Must also have experience in personal service, home management and hospitality. Knowledge on design aesthetics and construction practices. Previous project management and tech savey. A no job is too small attitude and capable of juggling multiple deadlines at once. Must be comfortable with traveling between the principals’ homes and experience working between Canada and U.S. properties. Full COVID vaccination and boosters is preferred, must also comply with CDC / Health Canada protocols.
Annual bonus opportunity
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Dec 2023 JOB ID: ALT31592