London (West End) SALARY: £14 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
A great opportunity for a temp Receptionist to join a fast moving fintech company. They have stunning open plan offices and a fresh, vibrant feel. They have a great team and have worked hard to get the culture just where they want it.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all clients and visitors.
- Handle all incoming telephone calls and monitor a busy inbox.
- Manage the reception, meeting rooms and breakout areas.
- Prepare and set up meeting rooms.
- General office services – maintaining office supplies, placing orders when necessary etc.
- Provide any other administrative assistance as required.
Who You Are:
- Highly organised with previous experience as receptionist or similar front of house role.
- Professional manner, ability to create and maintain a pleasant work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Available for an immediate start.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to work for a lovely company, please get in touch today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Jan 2023 JOB ID: RS28687