Temporary Chalet Assistant
Other (Switzerland) TERM: Temporary
Tiger Recruitment is pleased to provide assistance to a Private Family in their quest for a Temporary Chalet Assistant in Gstaad, Canton of Bern. This role is a six months contract carried out into two 3 months assignments with three weeks in between.
First assignment: October 9th – December 15th
Second assignment: January 3rd - end of March (exact end date to be confirmed)
The Chalet is located in Gstaad, Bern (CH)
- Collaborate with the family PA, Principal, and interior designers to assist in setting up the chalet
- Manage and coordinate deliveries, including furniture and interior decor items
- Oversee builders and contractors on-site, ensuring the completion of snagging lists
- Assist with art hanging and other interior design-related tasks
- Prepare the chalet for the family's occupancy, ensuring it meets their requirements and standards
- Work as a stew/butler at the chalet during the ski season.
- Provide high-end service to the Principal and her husband, focusing on their needs and preferences
- Interact with the family, which includes five children of varying ages (nannies will be present to care for the children)
- Flexibility in working hours, typically 5-6 days a week, with varying hours
- Prior experience in a similar role or high-end service is essential
- Preferably, candidates with previous ski season experience will be given priority
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Based on experience
- All expenses will be covered, including accommodation with a separate room and private bathroom, flights and meals
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU/ EFTA passport or holding an existing Swiss permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JSCA3079