Temp to Perm – Office Manager in South-East London
London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client, a professional training provider, are currently recruiting an Office Manager to join their London office. This company provides unique training to give individuals all the skills and experience they need to fulfil their future career. You will be responsible for supporting all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the front of house operates smoothly. This is a temp role for immediate start with the potential to become permanent.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team on 5 admin staff ensuring that they meet their deadlines and keep to high level of performance
- Greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls
- Deal with post and invoices that come through from the Director
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Report to and work closely with the CEO, Operations Manager and Head of Quality
- Manage office budget across all sites
- Ensure all IT systems are kept up to date
- Manage the company’s HR platform, staff onboarding, leading performance reviews and disciplinaries.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Who you are:
- Degree educated.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in administrative/office management/FOH role.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritise
- Fluent in Microsoft Office & Google products.
- Experience in the further education/training sector would be a distinct advantage.
If you want to find out more, please apply below!
POSTED: 06 Jan 2022 JOB ID: RS24405