Temp to Perm EA Opportunity with Immediate Start
London (Greater) SALARY: £23 - £25 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We have a new EA position which is a temp to perm opportunity, with an immediate start.
The company is a large energy firm who are based in Chiswick. They are looking for an experienced EA to come in and join their team to support 2-3 Executives. It is a busy role and they are looking for someone who likes to take on new challenges, but also has previous experience working in a similar environment.
The role would initially run for 2-3 months, with good scope for progression.
The key responsibilities include:
- Organise and manage calendars and inboxes
- Arrange meeting logistics, prepare agendas and provide support in preparing reports and presentations
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings
- Answer and direct phone calls and take messages, acting as gatekeeper
- Make food and refreshments arrangements for the executives as necessary
- Make travel arrangements
- Process expense claims and submit expense reports
- Raise purchase orders for payment of invoices
- Manage and maintain the executives’ electronic filing system and database, file and retrieve documents as required
- Provide general office and administrative support
- Ad hoc duties as required
- 2-3 years working as an EA/PA at C-Suite level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in the energy market is desirable but not essential
They are offering hybrid working, with one day working from home per week. The hours would be 9:00am – 5:30pm.
They are looking for someone who can pick up new systems quickly and would slot easily into a busy and dynamic team of EAs, whilst being able to stay self-motivated.
If you would be interested, please apply!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Aug 2022 JOB ID: JBEA26951