Temp to Perm Corporate Receptionist – Great team and organisation
London (Greater) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
Our client is a leading UK employer with stunning offices in central London. We are recruiting for a front of house receptionist to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support and ensuring a seamless and quality customer service for all guests and employees at the company. This is a close-knit team with low turnover and they are looking for a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of call for all guests & visitors – greeting them on arrival and handling their enquiries.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Managing conference room bookings and ensuring that they are set up and ready for use.
- Liaising closely with EA’s at all times.
- Arranging refreshment and catering requests.
- Working with other departments at the company including the Facilities Manager regarding any building maintenance, and HR regarding any new joiners.
- Additional ad hoc reception duties as they arise.
Who you are:
- Previous reception/front of house experience.
- Financial services/professional services industry experience not essential but would be a distinct advantage.
- Polished and professional presentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organise/time manage and effectively prioritise workloads.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-starter, ability to work without close supervision
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more – please apply below!
POSTED: 03 Nov 2021 JOB ID: RS24147