Technical Support – Oracle Applications
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Technical Support – Application Software (Oracle)
City of London
£30,000 - £32,000
An established and growing software application consultancy are looking to hire a new Graduate Technical Support Consultant to support clients with the Oracle software application.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Working with clients to deal with a range of technical issues, dealing with upgrades and on occasion training your typical duties will include:
- Liaising with clients directly so being able to discuss technical issues
- Working methodically and logically to problem solve
- Working with Clients to understand requirements on implementation projects
- Take ownership of learning and keeping up to date with Oracle applications
- Supporting the production on a day to day basis
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a graduate of a Computing or Mathematical degree with ideally experience working in a commercial environment, being an efficient problem solver, and dealing with multiple requests at any given time.
- Strong academic knowledge within computing demonstrated by having a degree in Computer Science, Software or Mathematical subjects. Ideally achieving a 2:1
- Proficient with a Programming language – e.g. Java/ C#/ VBA/ PHP/ Python
- Able to explain technical solutions in simpler terms to non-technical clients.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Confident and friendly manner
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £32k (DOE), with an outstanding career path and growth for the successful candidate.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 29 Apr 2021 JOB ID: KHBOR22428