Team PA – Progressive Consultancy Firm
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our amazing West End client is looking for a hardworking, proactive and confident Team PA. This innovative consulting firm is seeking someone switched on to support one of their growing teams. This is a busy role that will see you provide support for the manager and team. There is ample room for growth in this role and a great opportunity for a bright candidate with the right attitude.
As team PA you will be supporting an amazing team of 5 consultants, helping them keep on top of everything. You will be handling their diaries as well as arranging frequent travel across the nation.
Duties will include:
- Diary management & travel arrangements
- Updating the CRM and assisting with compliance checks
- Raising invoices and composing letters
- Project support and general administrative tasks
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an organised and professional candidate who prides themselves on good communication skills. Your work ethic and positive approach will see you fit in well with this hardworking team.
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding MS Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
This role comes with a host of outstanding benefits including above-average holiday allowance, team dinners and events, cycle to work scheme and more.
POSTED: 20 Jul 2020 JOB ID: RSPA21397