Team PA – Private Equity
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £52,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting PA role has opened up within a team at a Private Equity firm based in the West End. This is the perfect role for an experienced PA who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management – this will make up a large majority of the role
- Organisation of meetings and international travel
- Utilising Microsoft Office Suite to carry out duties
- Updating CRM database
- Liaising with IT to resolve issues
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Supporting and liaising with other Pas when necessary
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
This is a busy role with an extensive diary management component, meaning experience of working in a PA role with similar responsibilities is necessary.
Other requirements include:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Great organisational and diary management skills
- Experience using CRM database
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to exercise initiative
This role comes with a £45k-£52k salary dependent upon experience, and office hours are 9:00 until 17:30. The company offer generous benefits, including:
25 days holiday + extra days at xmas
2 days per week WFH option
Up to 30% discretionary annual bonus
Higher employer contribution to pension after 1 year of service
Private Health Cover
Income protection insurance
This is a really exciting role for an experience PA who enjoys balancing multiple responsibilities and thrives in a fast-paced environment!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ABTEA8301