Team PA/ Office Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £38,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a fab opportunity to be a Team PA/Office Manager to an investment firm. Based in Mayfair, this is a lovely role seeking a hardworking, switched-on individual to be a key support for the small family office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a great opportunity for a varied role with about 75% Team PA aspects and about 25% Office Managerial aspects. If you are looking for a Team PA position with a little bit more, this is the perfect role!
Some duties include:
- Team PA duties, supporting 4 seniors – diary management, organising meetings
- Creating detailed travel itineraries
- General Office Managerial duties
WHO YOU ARE
You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. You will be hands-on, proactive, and personable, with the ability to work hard and get the job done!
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Someone who is happy to get stuck in
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free daily lunches
- 5 days in the office
- Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Salary is up to £45k, depending on experience
This a really great role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Nov 2022 JOB ID: CWPAOM8274