Team PA – 6 month temp role – fantastic team culture
London (West End) SALARY: £14 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
An excellent Team PA role working for an award winning consultancy based in central London. This is a 6 month temp role with potential to extend. You will find yourself working with a collaborative and energetic team who support one another and always go the extra mile.
What You'll Do
This role will see you provide support to a large team. The senior members of the team will require diary management. Your day to day responsibilities will include:-
- Diary management and coordinating travel including transfers, hotels etc.
- Meeting coordination and VC set-up
- Formatting documents and updating internal systems
- Coordinating projects, taking minutes when required and ensuring that action points are noted
- Involvement in tender processes and business proposals, able to pull together information
- Preparation for meetings
- Reporting and expenses
- Acting as point of contact for clients and external contacts
- General team support including office supplies, coordinating team events and more.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced consultancy and feel confident looking after large teams with conflicting demands. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and
- Strong organisational skills
- Advanced MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy (experience using SAP and Sharepoint highly desirable)
This is a fantastic company to work for and you will truly enjoy being part of this team.
POSTED: 20 May 2020 JOB ID: RS21329