London (West End) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
Our client is a rapidly growing consultancy and advisory business looking for a dynamic Team PA to step in asap. This is a sociable and fast-paced company and you will be working with one of their busiest teams to provide support. We are looking for an organised Team Assistant with high attention to detail.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is an excellent Team Assistant role supporting management within a successful firm. You will have the opportunity to get involved in many different areas and potential for a permanent role.
- Diary management scheduling meetings internally and externally
- Strong communication within the business and liaising with clients
- Scheduling meetings ensuring all material is prepared
- Coordinating projects on behalf of the team
- Format documents and written material
- Updating the CRM system
- Ensure compliance requirements are in place
WHO YOU ARE:
To be successful, you will have a ‘can do' attitude and be incredibly driven. This is an opportunity to learn and grow within a faced-paced company. Essential requirements:
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant or PA
- High attention to detail
- Outgoing, confident, outstanding communication skills
- Team player, you will go the extra mile to get the job done
- Extremely organised and able to multitask.
Lots of social events, private medical insurance, hybrid working (3 days in office and 2 from home), cycle to work scheme and much more.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Sep 2022 JOB ID: RSTA27026