Team Executive Assistant
New York City, NY SALARY: $90,000 - $110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client, an independent global asset management firm with over $160bn AUM, are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. They have over 20 offices across more than 10 countries, and you would play a pivotal role in the success of one of the core teams in their New York office. The role is a full-time Monday-Friday hybrid office/remote position, with potential adhoc support being given to their South America team. They are a flat structured team with a people centric company focus.
As the Executive Assistant you would be supporting the two most senior members of one of their core teams, along with light support to four others. This is a great opportunity for someone who is organized and proactive as you would be assisting in different times zones and offices when needed, along with the other assistants in the business.
- Administrative support to both New York and South America office
- Coordination and logistics for roadshows and conferences
- Arrangement of client meetings, including receiving clients
- Arranging internal meetings
- Ordering of catering for multiple different events
- Travel planning – travel and hotel accommodations for both domestic and international
- Maintaining the teams leave calendar
- Assisting in office duties – printing, binding and shipment of presentations and other materials
- Creating reports and updating of meeting information
- Providing support as need for the sales managers
This role is the best fit for someone with 5+ years of administrative experience, with a strong knowledge and experience in managing travel. Their ideal candidate will have supported a sales team or equivalent within asset management or the wider financial services industry, and knowledge of star compliance and Salesforce is also a plus. They are looking for someone who has strong organizational skills and who can build relationships easily as you would be working with multiple team members and interacting with clients. You must also be comfortable multi-tasking, knowing what to prioritize as you will often have a heavy workload. You will have excellent communications skills with the ability to be proactive and think quickly. This is a really great role for someone who is ready to give support to multiple individuals, and who wants to work as part of a mission driven team who not only succeed but also prioritize giving back to the global community, and sustainability.
Top of the range benefits including health insurance, 401(k), generous PTO
Extremely competitive bonus
Hybrid work environment
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Jan 2023 JOB ID: ALNO27937