London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £18 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Leading Insurance Company with hybrid working
Near Fenchurch Street Station
3-month temp role, with potential to become longer term
Up to £18 per hour
We are currently working with a leading, very well-established Insurance company based near Fenchurch Street who are looking for a bright, capable, switched on Team Co-ordinator to start as soon as possible. They are looking for someone to assist in managing multiple key diaries and constantly make important necessary amendments alongside other core support duties.
The team that the successful candidate will be supporting are described as friendly yet professional and very hard and smart working. They work to a hybrid model of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home, with their standard hours being 8.30am until 5.30pm with some flexibility on this offered, as long as the working hours are completed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- Day-to-day management of the MD’s diary including:
- Liaising with clients to arrange meetings
- Researching, recommending and booking appropriate venues for meetings with clients (whether office based or at cafes, bars or restaurants)
- Ensuring attendees have all the required information ahead of meetings including directions, location and what to do when they arrive
- Extensive diary amendments and notifying relevant parties of amendments
- Managing itineraries for international business travel and events including:
- Identifying and recommending appropriate flights, hotels and arranging other travel logistics as appropriate
- Booking flights, taxi transfers, hotels and ensuring all information is accurately recorded in diaries
- Preparing travel itineraries and updating diaries with key travel and meeting information
- Carrying out research to identify relevant events for the team to attend
- Registering attendance at events and requesting delegate information to identify key target individuals
WHO YOU ARE;
- Experience of working within insurance or financial services
- Experience of working directly with senior managers and their teams in a busy and high-pressure fast paced role
- Advanced IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills and be able to manage time effectively
- A proactive and professional approach to work and conduct in the office
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and under pressure whilst maintaining work quality and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the wider team
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to adapt tone and content depending on the audience
- Able to adopt a common-sense approach with close attention to detail, especially involving large amounts of information
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and progress on own initiative
If you feel that you have the desired experience and skillset for this role, then please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 May 2023 JOB ID: CLEGINS29994