Team Assistant – Recruitment – London West End
London (West End) SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our amazing and collaborative Team at Tiger based in our office in the West End. The role is for a Team Assistant to help support our lovely group of Consultants in the Permanent Division.
This is a permanent job with great benefits and flexible working. You will be expected to maintain a high level of organisation and the role will consist of admin support and interviewing candidates.
- Scheduling and setting up meetings for Consultants using Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Interviewing and updating Candidates into the CRM system
- Answering the phone, taking messages, and directing calls
- General administration support for any ad hoc tasks
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Corresponding to emails and LinkedIn messages
- Formatting CV’s and converting them from PDF to Word Documents
- Covering for team members when absent
- File management
The Ideal Candidate:
You must be tech savvy, incredibly organised and confident on the phone as well as feeling comfortable working within our close-knit team and on your own initiative. A person who is friendly, has a positive attitude and a high attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Hybrid working – at least 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- Flexible office Hours – 7.30am-4.30pm / 8am-5pm / 9am-6pm
- Training and support
- Job progression
- Fun company outings
- Company mobile phone
- 25 days holiday + duvet days
- Anchor days once a month with a delicious lunch
If you think you would be suitable and are interested, please apply now!
POSTED: 06 May 2022 JOB ID: AMTIGER