London (West End) SALARY: £24,000 - £27,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Team Assistant/Receptionist – Westend London
This an incredible opportunity for a personable, well-presented, professional to join an elite team for one of the best private medical companies the world has to offer. Based in London with a remote working set up for at least 1 day a week. You will work alongside a fantastic team with the ability to progress.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the first point of contact for meeting clients and guests
- Assisting them with any refreshments or requirements
- Organise and schedule diaries
- Help the team where necessary
- Answer calls and office manager duties
WHO YOU ARE:
A positive, highly engaging professional, looking to deliver exceptional customer service to high-net-worth clients at all times.
- Upbeat and personable
- A real team player with great people skills
- Efficient problem solver and great attention to detail
- Clear, confident with excellent communication skills
This role offers £24-27k DOE and carries additional benefits.
Benefits and other info:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Private medical care
- Laptop and cell phone and desk for WFH
- Flexible with time off
This rare opportunity will not be around for long as we are looking to shortlist this role asap. If you are interested apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions worldwide.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JHOA28444