London (West End) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a superstar Team Assistant/PA who is personable, switched-on and has a great can-do attitude. This role is perfect for someone looking to develop their career and skills as a PA in a busy and sociable environment. You will be required to work at their gorgeous London offices 5 days a week between 8am-5.30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Complex diary management with last minute changes
- Organise company events and meetings
- Ensure the team work as efficiently and smoothly as possible
- Look after expenses, databases and filing systems
- Take on any ad-hoc duties when required
WHO YOU ARE
An energetic, organised, and positive candidate with 2+ experience within a similar role. You must have high attention to detail, be flexible and an excellent team player.
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role is preferable – attitude is everything
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Proactive with ability to work under pressure
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively at a really fast pace, balancing often changing priorities
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Top communication skills and discretion at all levels
They are offering up to £30k for this role and it is such an exciting opportunity! Please apply below if you’re keen!
POSTED: 01 Aug 2022 JOB ID: ADTPA7087