Team Assistant, Luxury Concierge Company, Chelsea, London
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Team Assistant to join a growing team as their company expands internationally. The successful candidate will support a team of Lifestyle Managers in providing expert Travel and Concierge planning for UHNW Members.
This will be an office-based role in Chelsea, London.
Standard working hours will be 9.30am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Assisting a team of Lifestyle and Project Managers
- Administrative support
- Detailed travel and concierge request research
- Liaising with suppliers to book travel, hotel and restaurant bookings
- Creating bespoke client presentations
- Supporting management with various projects
- Liaising with suppliers and researching new suppliers and contacts
- General office administration and CRM organisation
- Assisting with Social Media platforms and newsletter content
- Diary management
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills (Fluency in English is a must)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft package, excel competency, keynote and presentation skills
- Salesforce experience is preferable
- Professional phone manner
- The ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task under pressure
- An interest in travel, lifestyle management, and events
- Previous PA/EA, Admin, concierge, or travel-related experience is preferred
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 May 2023 JOB ID: LCTA9566