Team Assistant – Italian speaking
London (West End) SALARY: £20 - £24 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We are recruiting for a fantastic new Team Assistant role, working for a boutique investment firm based in London’s West End. They are looking for a candidate with Italian language skills, who is happy to roll their sleeves up from day one. This company has a range of world-famous names in their investment portfolio that has been built over many years. They are a small, close-knit team and this position has come about through growth. This is a fully office-based temp-to-perm role that will see you carrying out a range of Team Assistant responsibilities. This role will start on an hourly rate between £20-£24 per hour which equates to £45K-£50K per annum.
What You Will Do:-
This role will see you take on a range of responsibilities working closely with the EA and team. This includes:
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Day-to-day office coordination and management
- Meeting and greeting guests to the office
- Processing expenses and raising invoices
- Assisting with diary management
- Booking team travel
- Assist with scheduling conferences and away days
- Mucking in with any office adhoc duties that need to be done
What We Are Looking For:-
We are looking for a self-starter who is looking for the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will be
- Able to work autonomously
- Positive and happy to help the team
- Keen to muck in with various tasks around the office
- A confident communicator
- Eager and willing approach to work
- Italian language skills are highly advantageous
This will commence as a temp-to-perm role with a permanent position for the right person. We are looking for candidates available to commence asap.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Feb 2024 JOB ID: RS31903