Team Assistant – Intern to MD level
London (City of) SALARY: £23 - £24 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Team Assistant - Intern to MD level
Amazing offices near Liverpool Street
£23-24 per hour plus holiday pay
Hybrid working – 3 days in office
My client is an established, globally recognised investment management firm with stunning offices in the City of London, within walking distance from main stations such as Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street and Cannon Street.
They are looking for an experienced Team Assistant for a team of 10, to join them for a 9 month maternity cover. The business are great at finding additional positions within the business for great EA's as they have a number of different teams so there are often future opportunities.
This is an incredibly busy role so the successful team assistant will be calm, able to work under pressure and have experience supporting multiple people within a team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- High volume diary management
- Processing expenses and liaising with internal teams
- Arranging complex international travel
- Monitoring inboxes and maintaining quick response times
- Bring the team together
- General administrative team support
WHO YOU ARE;
- An experienced Team Assistant in a similar role within financial services
- Concur experience would be highly advantageous
- Strong Microsoft skills, especially Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly especially while working under pressure
- Proactive and professional approach who works well as part of a team
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Nov 2022 JOB ID: CCCONC28340