Team Assistant – HR/Recruitment
London (City of) SALARY: £36,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Team Assistant - HR/Recruitment
City of London
£36,000 - £40,000 Benefits + Bonus
A growing Asset Manager with offices across the globe is looking for a new headcount to join their HR and Recruitment Team. You will be responsible for supporting the team with the scheduling of interviews for roles across the business, handling complex diaries and also assisting with Projects and Events!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Team Assistant role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys a challenge, able to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication and organisational skills! Typical duties include:
- Scheduling Interviews initially via VC but eventually with Office meetings too.
- Diary Management
- Working on Projects and Events for the HR team
- Creating Presentations and working on reports.
- Coordinating international travel
- Expense management
- Assisting with wider ad hoc requests
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in supporting a Recruitment or HR team previously, within a financial services environment.
- Solid experience supporting a Recruitment or HR team
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Good MS skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong Education with at least A levels.
This role will pay up to £40k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 23 Apr 2021 JOB ID: KHBTSHR22395