Team Assistant – HR
UK (regional) SALARY: £21,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a fast moving, innovative Financial Services company looking to hire a professional, driven and experienced Team Assistant to support their HR team based in Manchester. This position will offer long term development and the opportunity to work with a highly impressive team.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To work as part of the team and manage HR administration
- Complex diary management to schedule interviews and meetings with senior stakeholders
- Update systems ensuring everything is correct and compliant
- Support the HR team with onboarding employees
Key skills & responsibilities
- Previous experience working as Team Assistant within Financial Services
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Diary management experience
- Strong communication skills and an adaptable personality
- Proactive, hands on with the ability to use own initiative
This Team Assistant position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop within a reputable company that offers a generous bonus and flexible working.
POSTED: 03 Feb 2021 JOB ID: NIIN22013