Team Assistant – fast-paced team environment
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a dynamic consultancy based in the West End. They are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive assistant who has excellent use of initiative, You will really be made to feel part of the team and involved in everything that they do. This is a busy role that will see you provide support for the manager and team. There is ample room for growth in this role and a great opportunity for a bright candidate with the right attitude.
As team PA you will be supporting the manager and team, helping them with a range of day to day tasks to ensure they are well organised and on top of their game. Duties will include:
- Diary management & scheduling meetings
- Updating the CRM and preparing documents
- Follow up emails and acting as point of contact on behalf of the team
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Raising invoices and composing letters
- Project support and general administrative tasks
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an organised and professional candidate who prides themselves on attention to detail. You are a quick learner who is always looking at how to improve processes. Your work ethic and positive approach will see you fit in well with this hardworking team.
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding MS Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
This role comes with a host of outstanding benefits including above-average holiday allowance, team dinners and events, cycle to work scheme and more.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2020 JOB ID: RSPA21397