Team Assistant – boutique tech services
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am recruiting for a newly created and really varied Team Assistant position to support a small office focused on tech services within the transportation space.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A varied role, acting as the go-to for all office related support – duties will include:
- Scheduling meetings & diary management – internal and external, liaising with other entities of the business globally
- International travel bookings – for main exec and wider team where required
- Assist with meeting prep – content, circulate actions and minutes
- Prepare proposals and documents for Sales team
- Expense management
- Office management – order office supplies and ensure smooth day to day running
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a hands-on, positive and capable candidate.
- Administrative / support-based experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – and strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, strong time management and prioritisation
- Enthusiastic and a willingness to get involved in a variety of team focused tasks
- Flexible and team player
- Not essential but an added bonus if you are fluent in French
A great opportunity to join an impressive business and a real all-rounder role for someone who enjoys a people focused and varied role. Salary up to £28K (DOE).
POSTED: 20 May 2020 JOB ID: MSVTA21331