Team Assistant – Banking
London (City of) SALARY: £21 - £24 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Team Assistant to Asset Management Team
£21 per hour + overtime at £36 per hour
My client, a well-established global investment bank based near St Pauls, are looking for a proactive, driven and enthusiastic PA / Team Assistant to support a team ranging from Analyst to Managing Director and Partner level, whilst working as part of a team of other Assistants.
The main purpose of the role is to actively provide support to the team at an incredibly high volume with the majority being diary management, setting up local and international video and phone calls as well as expenses.
The hours are 8 am – 6 pm and they are looking for someone who can work 5 days a week in the office initially, with the potential to convert to hybrid working in time.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support in a team oriented environment
- Share responsibilities with other members of the phone team
- Coordinate and schedule complex meetings and phone/video conference calls
- Manage a high volume of incoming phone calls; place, receive, screen and route calls
- Take detailed and accurate messages
- Maintain busy calendars, prioritize meeting requests and related logistics
- Book travel arrangements and process expense reports timely
- Compliance with firm policies and guidelines
- Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to time entry, copying, scanning, archiving and other ad hoc projects as requested
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Team Assistant, supporting a busy team is a MUST. Experience of working in 1:1 or 1:2 roles will not be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Team Assistant within Banking would be highly advantageous in order to allow you to transition into this role with ease and be familiar with the financial terminology
- Above all, be an absolute go getter! You want to make a mark on the industry, show your team that they’ve never had admin support like you before! Go above and beyond and be thinking three steps ahead.
If you have the desire and drive to excel in this incredibly busy position, please apply ASAP!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Mar 2023 JOB ID: CSTA29291