Team Assistant and Office Manager
London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Team Assistant and Office Manager – Capital Management in the City of London
An exciting new role for a Team Assistant and Office Manager supporting small team in the City of London to carry out traditional Office Manager duties and assist in a fast-paced capacity team to support where needed.
This is a position for a Team Assistant / Office Manager who is looking to get into a busy, fast paced and varied role to help maintain office standards and act as a PA to a small team of up to 10.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who can handle high pressure situations and will quickly understand the business and its people and take the necessary initiative when required. You would ideally be a graduate with some relevant experience or skills suited to the nature of this role. You will be proactive, switched-on able to manage a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with being flexible when required. IT skills would be highly preferable for this role. A great opportunity for someone to want to take their next step in becoming a PA.
- Meeting and greeting all guests
- Answering office phones/taking messages
- Connecting conference calls and CEO calls
- Maintaining office/kitchen and boardrooms in good order/provide teas/coffees for guests
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Supporting team including CEO with booking travel: flights/trains/ accommodation/taxis
- Team Admin duties: printing, binding, photocopying etc.
- Assisting the PA to CEO when required
- Ordering stationery and all office supplies
- Order couriers for the team/Franking letters and sending mail daily
- Dealing with all correspondence
- Organising company events or conferences
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Managing office budgets
- Running ad hoc errands for the office and the CEO
- Ordering daily lunch for the team and placing weekly orders to stock the kitchen.
- Liaising suppliers and clients
- Maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages – Microsoft Office 2013 and above, Mac OS, Android & IP phones, Windows 10/basic IT troubleshooting etc.
- Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Maintaining general company inbox and database systems.
- Ad hoc admin tasks as they arise for both the office and the CEO
- Reliability and discretion at all times: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
- IT skills (desirable)
- Flexible office/remote working
- Free Deliveroo lunch when working from office
If you are interested, please apply now!
POSTED: 12 May 2022 JOB ID: LSOM26049