London (West End) SALARY: £18 - £20 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client is a boutique family office based in South Kensington and they are looking for a Team Assistant to join them on a temporary basis until the end of the year/beginning of next year.
They are a small team of about 20 people and are looking for someone hardworking and diligent. They are a team who all go above and beyond to ensure that the family’s life runs smoothly and their best interests are maintained at all times. You will be assisting the team, as well as doing any meet and greet for any guests who come to the office.
You are expected to work in their office full-time and the rate is between £18-£20/hour.
What you'll do:
- Schedule meeting and take minutes
- Reception responsibilites including meet and greet of family members and other visitors
- Update spreadsheets and databases
- Office management
- Answer phones to the main office number
- Distribution of post
- Diary management
- Prepare team for client meetings
- Coordinate client communications and mail merges
- Expenses management
- Travel coordination
- Communication with clients and U/HWNs
- Ad hoc duties
Who you are:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team worker
- Highly organised and capable of managing tight deadlines
Please apply now if you're interested in this role.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JCTA29910