London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
City of London
An established and reputable investment bank is looking to hire a Team Assistant to join a small group of bankers in their London office. This role is best suited to someone who enjoys staying busy and has a can-do attitude. Experience in a similar role within the finance/investment banking industry is necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this role, you will provide PA support to the IB Team. You will need to act as the team's right hand man.
- Provide PA support to the IB Team
- Diary management
- Travel coordination including itineraries, restaurant and hotel booking, visas etc.
- Process expenses
- Manage room bookings and
- Answer and screen phone calls
WHO YOU ARE
This position requires a highly organised and proactive individual who is able to work well under pressure. You will need to be a people person who can work with people from all levels of the business.
- Experience in an Admin/Team Assistant role
- Experience within financial services, ideally in investment banking
- Demonstrable high level of professionalism
- A natural problem solver
- Able to complete multiple tasks at one time
- Confident using Microsoft Office Suite
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 May 2023 JOB ID: KHBTA0003